It's another sign of the gradual reopening, as Dryden city hall is open to the public again today. Members of the public are allowed in -- during regular business hours -- but they must still follow physical distancing and group size restrictions.
Due to physical distancing and group size restrictions, city council meetings will remain open to the public through electronic means only.
Those with cold or flu-like symptoms are asked not to attend city hall. Other municipal buildings and facilities remain closed. They include:
- Public Works Office (closed to public)
- Recreation Complex (closed to public)
- Kinsmen Park Splash Pad
- Plumridge Park Splash Pad
- Playground Equipment in all Parks
- Public Washrooms in Parks and Outdoor Areas
- Ball Diamonds and Facilities
- Soccer Fields and Facilities
- Sandy Beach Park Pavilion
- Aaron Park
- Dryden Museum
For more information:
City of Dryden -- (807) 223-2225 or email@example.com