Officers with the OPP have taken several illegal substances off the streets after a search warrant was executed in Dryden.
Police say the warrant was executed at a Memorial Avenue residence, resulting in the arrest of a 34-year-old from Dryden.
They are now facing charges of:
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Fentanyl,
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5,000,
- Possession of Prohibited device or ammunition for Dangerous Purpose,
- Failure to comply with Release Order,
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance – Methamphetamine,
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance – Cocaine,
The accused has been held in custody and is scheduled to appear in bail courts today in Kenora.