Flooding across the region and the driver shortage is continuing to impact school bus routes.
The following routes have cancelled stops or delays on Monday, May 30.
- KN13, KN15, & KN88 – all stops north of the Kenora By-pass (Hwy. 17A) will be cancelled due to road closures.
- Kenora - KN14 will be cancelled on Monday, May 30 due to driver shortage.
- RL6 – stops on Dupont Drive and Young Street east of Chelsea Street will be cancelled due to conditions on Young Street.
- VB33, VB34, & VB51 – stops on Highway 105, Highway 609, Quibell Road, and Blue Lake Loop Road will be cancelled due to road conditions and road closures.
- DR22 – all stops on Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605), Rugby Lake Road, Houde Road, & Stenberg Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605).
- DR21 – all stops on Berglund Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Minnitaki Road South.
- DR20 – stops on Glengoland Road will be cancelled due to flooding and road conditions.
- SL51 – stops on Sturgeon River Road between Sturgeon Meadows Road and Highway 72 will be cancelled due to road closure.
- Sioux Lookout - bus SL54 will be running approximately 45 minutes late on Monday morning (Monday, May 30) due to driver shortage.