Updated at 3:13 AM

16°
Humidity icon

Humidity 98%

Wind icon

Wind NE 13 km/h

Pressure icon

Pressure 101 kPa and

Sun icon

Sunrise 6:07 AM • Sunset 8:22 PM

Tonight

16°

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low 16.

Friday

26°

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 4 or moderate.

Friday night

13°

Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening then clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.

Saturday

25°

Sunny. High 25.

Saturday night

11°

Clear. Low 11.

Sunday

25°

Sunny. High 25.

Sunday night

12°

Cloudy periods. Low 12.

Monday

26°

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 26.

Monday night

12°

Cloudy periods. Low 12.

Tuesday

26°

A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.

Tuesday night

13°

Cloudy periods. Low 13.

Wednesday

24°

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Observed at Dryden Airport. Last updated at 3:13 AM.
Current conditions and forecast data provided by Environment Canada.